You have questions, we have consults
Need one-on-one time with a professional, but you can’t get to a spa? No worries…We offer online access to a licensed esthetician who is trained and specializes in complex skin conditions like acne, hyperpigmentation, and dehydration/aging.
Let's work together to determine the perfect formula for your skin care needs. A virtual consultation will get you expert advice, help you address your top skin concerns, and get you that much closer to achieving that clear skin goal!
Schedule your consultation today!
Why should I get a skin consultation?
- Every person’s skin is unique and requires an individualized treatment plan in order to achieve optimum results. Our certified experts have the experience to assess the many possible triggers of your skin concerns and efficiently determine the causes of your skin problems. A consultation with our esthetician will help you determine what products you should and shouldn’t use on your skin. This will help save you time, money, and frustration by getting you right to the products and skincare regimen that is best suitable for you.
What’s included in my consultation?
- It is a 45 minute phone or virtual consultation to completed a comprehensive assessment to determine potential causes of your skin concerns. At The Flourish Day Spa, we take a holistic approach meaning we consider all of the factors that make up a persons well being including their skin.
What are some of the questions you will be asked during your consultation?
- We will discuss your top skin concerns, What do you currently use on your skin now and What services, treatments, products have you used in the past? We also can conduct a virtual meeting in order to look at your skin together and determine areas of concerns.
How much does it cost?
- The virtual consultation, a $50 value, is currently free to our customers when they purchase 3 or more products. Continued email access to our esthetician after your consultation is completed included.
What are the requirements to be able to have a video consultation?
- A valid email is needed to in order to schedule and confirm your appointment. This email will also be used for future communication between yourself and the esthetician if any questions or concerns arise. A Computer, tablet or cell phone with webcam access will be needed. Access to FaceTime or Skpe will be needed. Lastly, please plan to be in a well-lit room during the time of your video consultation in order to see clearly. We recommend a clean face, without make up on for a video consultation.
How do I start?
- To begin the process, purchase your virtual consultation, this will prompt us to schedule a date and time that works best for your schedule. There will be a skin evaluation form emailed to you to be completed 24-48 hours prior to your consultation. If you decide to purchase the 3 or more skincare products your virtual consultation will be refunded to you.
Who will be helping me?
Meet Founder and Esthetician Meghan Johnson. She completed her esthetics certification at New York Institute of Beauty and has her Bachelor of Science degree from Marist College. Meghan began her esthetics career in 2012 and has practiced her craft in various environments including Day Spas, medical settings, and resorts. She has helped hundreds of people with various skin conditions including acne, hyperpigmentation, melasma, and wrinkles in order to them to achieve optimum results. Meghan has a passion for helping people to find their personalized skincare treatment plans. Schedule your virtual consultation today!